Thomas F. Cocchi, Jr.
Mr. Cocchi is an associate primarily focused on insurance defense, litigation, and mass tort litigation. He has assisted with representation of both Plaintiffs and Defendants. Outside of work, Tom advises students who are studying to take the bar exam.
Undergraduate:Saint Vincent College, B.S., 2013
Law School:Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 2016
- West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Case Editor, Civil Litigation Update
- Member, Bylaws Committee
- West Virginia Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Bar Leadership Initiative, Class of 2020
- State trial courts in Pennsylvania and West Virginia
Prior to joining Zimmer Kunz in 2019, Tom gained valuable experience in mass tort litigation and workers compensation defense as a litigation attorney at a Pittsburgh area law firm. He also gained experience representing both Plaintiffs and Defendants while working at a litigation-focused firm in Greensburg, PA.
Back to team page