Mallory P. Gold
Ms. Gold focuses on toxic tort litigation, oil and gas litigation, insurance defense, general liability, criminal defense and grand jury investigations.
Undergraduate:Pennsylvania State University – B.A. Psychology, 2009
Law School:Thomas M. Cooley Law School – Juris Doctorate, 2012
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- State trial courts in Pennsylvania
Prior to joining Zimmer Kunz, Mallory worked at a private firm representing criminal defendants in all aspects of prosecution, including felony and misdemeanor offenses. She also represented individuals in federal court accused of white-collar crimes. Mallory also worked at the Allegheny County Office of the Public Defender, where she gained first-hand knowledge of the criminal justice system and at her father’s law office representing individuals in personal injury matters.
- Allegheny County Bar Association – Women in the Law Division, Council
- Allegheny County Bar Association – Women’s Institute for Leadership in the Law, graduate
- The Women’s White-Collar Defense Association, Pittsburgh Chapter – Member
- The National Council of Jewish Women – Member