Raymond H. Conaway
Represented numerous product liability actions on behalf of a wide variety of automotive, and industrial equipment manufacturers.
Represented a regional electrical utility in a wide variety of matters, including live contact, aviation wire strikes, generating station construction accidents, and electrical fires.
Extensive experience representing insurers in claims and litigation, involving virtually all forms of coverage, including bad faith indemnity and other direct claims.
Represented numerous entities and individuals insured under commercial and personal policies.
Authored numerous coverage opinions, involving a wide variety of first and third party coverage.
Tried numerous cases to jury and non-jury verdicts.
Appeared before Pennsylvania Appellate Court and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Undergraduate:Colgate University. A.B. 1965
Law School:Duquesne University School of Law. J.D. 1969
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District of Courts for Western, Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania
- West Virginia, retired
- 1969-1970 – Law Clerk, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- 1970-1988 – Attorney and Partner, Meyer, Darraugh, Buckler, Bebeneck and Eck 1970-1988
- A founding shareholder and first President of Zimmer Kunz, PLLC.
- AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for over 35 years.
- Elected member, Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County.